We aim to give your business a competitive advantage by providing fresh financial thinking that helps you achieve strong sustainable growth. When it comes to making critical decisions, many small and mid-sized companies face challenges caused by the accuracy and timeliness of financial reports, a lack of key performance metrics, cash flow issues, and limited access to the right information. Summit CFO has the experience and expertise to help anticipate these issues and ensure that you have the information you need, when you need it.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of company’s past performance including income, expenses, financial statements and taxes.
- Mapping out company’s financial future by planning capital investments and creating financial models to help guide business growth.
- Financial statement preparation and review for accuracy.
- Annual budget & forecasting preparation with comparison to actuals
Dashboards, KPIs, & Metrics
- Developing key performance indicators to measure how effectively a company is achieving business goals.
- Create dashboards that give a concise view of the business’ health.
- Collaborate with management on specific metrics to evaluate performance.
Cash Flow Forecasting
- Detailed review of the company’s cash inflows and outflows.
- Create scenarios that consider potential cash flow issues.
- Monitor results in real-time and continuously adjust forecast.
Investor & Bank Relations
- Prepare reports required by lenders as needed.
- Create analysis and “pitch package” to secure investor and conventional financing.
- Provide critical interface for the company with creditors and investors.
Pricing Models & Strategy
- Determine your business’ value drivers and competitive pricing environment.
- Align pricing with corporate strategy and profitability targets.
- Develop an analytic approach to pricing.
- Conduct software evaluations, selection and implementation.
- Establish, manage and train in-house accounting, HR and IT staff.
- Manage external professional service firms.
- Develop operating policies for critical activities including accounting, control and audit to ensure accurate and compliant reporting to stakeholders.